Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Radio Interview with Mr. Richard Leitman author of "Dear Roz: Finding the Truth about My Father in his Wartime Love Letters to My Mother"

Next Sunday 22nd from 2 till 4 pm on Hear New Brunswick I'll have Mr. Richard Leitman author of "Dear Roz: Finding the Truth about My Father in his Wartime Love Letters to My Mother"

From the web site: http://dear-roz.com/
"Dear Roz is a documentation of my journey to find the truth about my father, and at the same time, to find pieces of myself which lay hidden in my shadows, most notably anger and fear. It records my search for the truth by reading my father's letters to my mother from WW II and speaking to him through letters of his own; letting my sorrow, fear, joy, anger and a host of other emotions flow freely from me onto paper. Since this is my search for the truth to foster my growth and healing, this was not the place to put on the proverbial rose-colored glasses and present my father, or myself, as more or less than we were."

That's Sunday the 22nd of November on
www.hearnewbrunswick.com
The shows are archived for Pod Cast.



For more on what I'm up too check out
http://pedroangelserrano.blogspot.com/

.

No comments:

Post a Comment